Sorry for being MIA, things have been super crazy with all the moving and settling down. But finally back to where the passion for blogging evolved and began.
UK was a wonderful experience minus the first couple of grey months and social life. Yet it’s so funny how you don’t like certain things and start missing it the moment you leave it. I still can’t believe I won’t get to roll down the hill for my daily excursion to mall – Primark, Boots and Superdrug. Oh dear boots you will be truly missed.
That being said, it’s a rather joyful feeling to be back to the old place where it all began — our married life, parenthood, crazy outings, wonderful friends and of course the fact I have more than half of my family here in the US, so long gone are those anti-social days.
Since we have internet connection now and we are kind of getting back into routine, you can expect regular updates and maybe lots of home decor/lifestyle posts, let me know if thats something you will be interested in.
And here are few of the things I have been lovin’ in and around :
1. This lip set is stunning and perfect for the holiday season.
2. The Classic Chair for my small workstation that I will be setting up soon.
3. Looking for a good laugh? 15 Beauty Problems That Prove The Struggle Is Real, ironic yet super funny.
4. Fluffiest and yummiest Pancakes recipe.
5. Lovin’ these high waist pants for a super slimming and taller look, this fall season.
What have you been loving off late? Hope you all have a wonderful week ahead, until next time toddles.