It’s good to see some empty containers, specially when you have tones of products pilling up in your stash. Even though it’s heart-breaking to see your favourite products disappear. Here are few of the things that I have used up and a mini-review for each :
1. The Body Shop Body Butter : Well these are the only body moisturisers I use when it comes to body care, during winters I mix in some Argan Oil and summers I simply use the body butter, it might be a little too much for some but for me it works well all year round.
2. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum : This is the only serum I had been using for past two years and so, and I absolutely love it. I cannot say enough good things about this serum it’s light weight yet nourishing and I can’t wait for it to magically fill up again, haha.
3. Ole Henriksen Rosehip Oil : Basically these two products have been my skin saviour for two years, and I absolutely swear by these products, cause when I switched over to other products my skin lost its radiance and I broke out which I generally don’t.
4. Kiehl’s Mid Night Recovery Eye Cream : It’s an ok under-eye cream, it’s thick and nourishing but nothing like a “wow factor” or major difference, works almost like the Burt’s Bee Radiance eye cream. But I have to say this little tube lasted me for about a year, which is pretty awesome.
5. Revlon Lip butters In Sugar Frosting and Cotton Candy : Unlike other revlon lip butters these were my least favourite, specially Cotton Candy which seemed to be a pretty pink but not at all flattering on me, it has like chunks of glitter in it which makes it look super streaky.
6. Loreal Color Riche Lip Balm in Tender Mauve : This gives such a gorgeous tint of color, the cupcake scent and the glossy effect just makes it my favourite, unfortunately these didn’t get much love in comparison to Revlon lip butter, but I absolutely adore them. And I’m so sad since I can’t find them any where here in the UK.
7. Anastasia Brow Wiz : Great product specially for detailed eyebrow shaping/grooming. It’s travel friendly, easy to use, and comes in a wide range of colors.
8. Marc Jacobs Highliner In Black : This is my favourite eyeliner of all times.
9. Mac Select Sheer/Loose powder : This I have been using for years, it’s perfect for everyday, when you don’t want to cake up and still want a light even canvas, this is great for those day.
What are the products you have used up? And think are worth stocking up? Also I would love some suggestions on trying some new skincare products as I’m out of my Ole Henricksen?