So I was recently tagged by beautiful +Stephanie Casidy for doing a 20 beauty question tag. It was too much fun to pass it on. So here they are.
20 Beauty Questions
1. What is the one product you’d grab if your house was on fire?
Well, it’s a tough one, maybe all my lipsticks, eyeliner or maybe eye shadow palettes, I give up I can never imagine my house getting on fire haha.
2. Which beauty vlogger would you want to do your makeover?
Hand’s down +Kandee Johnson, she is the first youtuber I ever subscribed to and I just love her.
3. What celeb do people think you look like?
Ah this one’s funny, it changes quite often by my husband recently said Parineeti Copra and I take him seriously, hahaha!
4. What beauty product do you save for date night?
Eyeshadows, I rarely ever wear them, despite owning quite a lot of them.
5. Which of your guy friends take longer than you to get ready?
None! I wish I knew someone, ohhh but I guess my brother sometimes (I hope he never reads this though *fingers-crossed*)
6. If you could create your own miracle beauty product, what would it be?
Serum/moisturiser that would correct all the discoloration and under-eye darkness, and which is not crazy expensive.
7. What’s your best beauty tip?
Apply cream highlighter/illuminator on high points of your face before putting your foundation for that radiant glow-from-within-look.
8. What beauty products do you love to splurge on?
Anything that has gorgeous packaging – I’m a sucker for sexy packaging!
9. Which beauty vloggers would you bring on a shopping spree?
+Rachel Talbott Love her, her style, class and simplicity at the same time.
10. What is your signature scent?
Oh, it keeps changing ever so often, but my top 3 favourites are Burberry Brit Sheer, Marc Jacobs Daisy and the classic Chanel Mademoiselle
11. I am on an endless quest for the perfect…
Concealer – somebody hear me please!
12. How many beauty products does it take to get you ready?
Mmmm – on a regular basis six seven including brushes. But for those extra special glamorous days, let’s just stop counting and focus on getting ready 😉
13. What lipstick/lipgloss is in your purse right now?
Maybelline Color Drama in Nude Perfection, Ysl Tint-in-oil In no.6, Revlon just bitten kissable in Honey
14. Who is your celebrity beauty icon?
Blake Lively – what can I say, she defines sexy, classy, and elegance.
15. Name the beauty brand you’d most love to be a spokesperson of.
+Tom Ford International and +NARS Cosmetics, wow it’s a beautiful far fetched dream. Brrr Wake up. Ok next question please..
16. What’s your current nail polish?
Essie’s Cute as a button.
17. Favorite mascara right now?
Hand’s down +Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara.
18. The last thing you bought at Sephora?
It’s been a while since I shopped there, but it was +Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner(which sadly my husband broke, trying to use it for opening a door), +NARS Cosmetics Lipgloss in Priscilla, and +Lancome USA Lip Lover.
19. I try never to be seen without wearing…
Eyeliner, and lipbalm.
20. What’s one beauty product you always recommend?
+tarte cosmetics Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation, best mineral foundation.
Hope you enjoyed this post, I would love to tag: