Charlotte Tilbury 5 Minutes Face On The Go
When Charlotte Tilbury first came out with the “Instant Look In A Palette” – Natural Beauty and claimed it to be “universally flattering”. I wasn’t convinced a bit, to say the least. Since all the shades in that palette were too light for my tan medium skin tone. However when she came out with the other two (Seductive and Beauty Glow* Palettes) with the same concept I was super excited. And it had the “best travel companion” label written all over it – I mean how could you possibly pass up on that?!
I have the later two palettes, and in my opinion the Seductive Beauty palette is definitely the most versatile and universally flattering out of the three palettes.
Each Palette contains 7 Products :
.1. Eye Brighten: A youthful brightening eye shadow in a color correcting, brightening pale rose hue to prime the surface of the eyelid for an all day application.
2. Eye Enhance: Adds a dreamy dimension to the eye lid in a natural glowing champagne shade that illuminates the eyelid.
3. Eye Smoke: For softly defined eyes in a universally flattering taupe shade, that can be built up to a very natural smokey eye.
4. Face Bronzer: To define the cheekbone hollows, jawline and nose shape in an all natural, all skin tone bronze color in my best-selling Filmstar Bronze & Glow formula.
5. Cheek Swish: For a healthy, happy glow in a tea rose hue to be applied on the apple of the cheek and blended out.
6. Cheek Pop: For a natural lit-from-within glow, an uplifting pretty pink to be applied to the apple of the cheeks.
7. Face Highlighter: Candlelight for the skin in a candlelit shade to be applied to the outer C-section of the cheekbones, down the nose, on the bow of the lips and inner corners of the eyes.
What I Like About This Palette :
♥ It’s a compact and travel friendly palette
♥ The formula and quality of the product is outstanding – with beautiful color pay off, and luxurious texture.
♥ The packaging is sturdy and comes with a giant mirror which makes it super convenient for traveling.
♥ Would make a great gift.
♥ I feel if you are someone who is just starting with makeup, this would be a great product to begin with.
♥ And the marking on each product is a wonderful guide to follow, again for anyone who is just starting off with makeup.
♥ It’s a good bargain if you are planning to try a few products from CT’s makeup line, since it has a good assortment of her cult classics.
What I Don’t Like About This Palette :
— Honestly, I feel the Seductive Beauty Palette is perfection with all the perfect shades, that would suit a variety of skin tones. However, I would like to add, if you have a lot of makeup then you probably have shades similar in your collection.
— The only other negative I feel is, about the Beauty Glow Palette*. Which again offers beautiful eyeshadow shades, highlighter and blush shades but the bronzer shade is completely off. It’s way to light compared to the other two palettes. So for anyone who is of medium to dark complexion and is looking forward to trying Charlotte’s famous bronzer with this palette, then it is a total let down.
(Seductive Beauty Palette l-r : three eyeshadow shades, blush swish and pop, bronzer & highlighter)
(Beauty Glow Palette l-r : Three eyeshadow shades, blush swish and pop shade resp., bronzer [barely noticeable], highlighter)
Overall I have to say, I’m in love with the quality and the concept of this product and I would highly recommend it. Specially if you are looking forward to trying some products from this brand then this is certainly a great bargain. Another good thing about it is, there are three palettes to chose from, so I feel there is something for everyone. So grab it before it’s gone.
Have you tried anything from Charlotte Tilbury? Which is your favorite product?